Realme sold out 5.2 million smartphones during realme’s festive season days
Realme, the fastest growing smartphone brand in India, continues to capture the hearts of the millennials by selling out 5.2 million smartphones during 4 rounds of realme festive days, from September 30th to October 31st, 2019. With 160 per cent growth since last year, realme reinforces its position as the top-selling smartphone brand on Flipkart, during the festive season sale. realme’s growth continues to strengthen as it not only is the No. 1 brand on Flipkart but it has also secured its position as top 3 smartphone brand in India, as per Counterpoint.
Realme’s approach has resulted in its fast growth with only 18 months since its launch.. realme also recorded 10 million shipments and entered the global top 7 smartphone list with a phenomenal 808 per cent year-on-year growth in shipments. realme’s success also defines its core philosophy of ensuring to deliver the best in class products in every single price segment.
- Empowering women through SMEs
- More than 50 RMG factories using digital solutions...
- Not fund crisis, poor governance depresses stocks: CPD
- Uber launches reminder and push notification
- Terrible advances taking toll on banks' benefit gaining
- Sustainable power source to support Bangladesh's developing interest
- Workshop on PPP in Bangladesh
- USAID study distinguishes BD's six promising divisions past...