Evaly brings SME package to deliver products to entrepreneurs
Evaly, among the leading digital marketplaces in Bangladesh, has brought SME deal to provide the products made by factories across the country easily to tiny and moderate enterprises and retailers.
Wholesalers, large retailers and tiny and medium entrepreneurs can place immediate orders from the suppliers of the products contained in the Evaly program through SME deal.
Sajjad Alam, brain of commercial of Evaly, provided information regarding the SME deal in a good press conference held in Evaly's headquarters in Monday, January 25, 2021.
Sajjad Alam said, ‘Goods will be delivered to the SME business owners at extremely attractive prices in the event of bulk orders. There will also be particular logistical support for timely delivery of purchased products. The true strength of Evaly is definitely to deliver all sorts of products everywhere in the country according to the demand.’
‘Evaly's SME deal will bridge the gap and become a bridge between the manufacturer and the supplier and merchant, he added.
Rezwanul Haque Jami, brain of e-commerce at a2i ICT Division, welcomed the initiative and said that it was a timely stage and a great chance of tiny entrepreneurs to expand and get business the profitable in the future.
Ehsan Sarwar Chowdhury, executive director of Evaly, Enamul Haque, group head, commercial department of Evaly, Muhaimen Siddiquee, head of brand of Evaly and different senior officials of the company were present on the occasion.
- Cottage Sector, SMEs: Tk 2,700cr fresh stimulus unveiled
- SME Foundation to create business incubation centres
- Bangladesh Bank, BRAC Lender carry workshop on SME...
- More SME research to diversify exports: commerce minister
- Govt formulating mild engineering development policy
- Six repayment trends to consider in 2021
- Light engineering can thrive on bike components
- Financial inclusion of smaller businesses: Uttaron SME card...